A deposit of 50% of the total cabin rental is required to hold a reservation. The balance, plus applicable taxes, is due upon arrival and check-in.
Payment Due Dates:
At time of booking – deposit of 50% of the total cabin rental is required to hold a reservation. Upon arrival and check-in – Balance payments, plus taxes are due.
- In Canadian funds
- Subject to all government taxes (5% GST + 8% PST/Hotel tax)
Please note that rates are subject to change without notice. All prices listed do not include taxes.
Methods of Payment:
- VISA or MasterCard
Adult – Minimum Age to stay or book:
25 years old; unless accompanied by parent /guardian
We are sorry, we do not book for Stag/Stagette or graduation parties
Between 10:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
Our resort facilities are for resort guests only, visitors must register and pay a day fee. $10/adult & $5/child. We do not allow more than the maximum allowed per cabin at any one time.
Bottom sheets are supplied on all beds. Guests are requested to supply their own bedding and towels,
OR … Bedding and towels can be supplied at an additional cost of $25.00/ bed/stay.
- Eagle, Cougar, Lynx, and Deer cabins – Pet free cabins
- Bear, Beaver, Elk & Moose cabins – One pet per cabin is allowed on leash. Owners are responsible for picking up after their pets around cabins and lake. Pets are not allowed on the beach or in the lake. Pets can be taken to Echo Lake to swim. We are sorry, but we do not allow cats. $10/day/pet.
Absolutely no spoking is permitted inside any of the cabins. Smoking is permitted outside.
- High Season: Deposits are non-refundable unless we can rebook the cabin. Deposit,
less $50 administration fee, will be returned if we can rebook your cabin.
- Low Season: 30 days, less $40 administration fee
Check-in Time: 4:00pm
Check-out Time: 10:00am